Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Meet other travelers at the cozy lounge area while drinking an ice cold beer, or a lovely fruit shake and there is free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. Our safety features are among the best, with 24hr security.
We provide English-speaking staff, tour bookings, a cafe, air conditioning in every room, laundry service and rent motorbikes.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 12:00 to 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 15 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 09:00 to 00:00.
7. No smoking:
(1) There is a strict no smoking policy in all rooms, including the balconies.
(2) Smoking is permitted in the public area.
8. Pets are not allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>