Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following cancellation conditions apply:
From 2 months to 1 month before arrival: 33% of total overnight stay.
From 1 month to 2 weeks before arrival: 50% of total overnight stay.
From 2 weeks to 3 days before arrival: 80% of total overnight stay.
From 3 days before arrival: 100% of total overnight stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
-4 x double rooms, 8 x 4 bed and 8 x 6 bed dorms. All rooms with toilet and shower in the room.
-A restaurant with an integrated micro brewery, where we produce our organic beer.
-A guest kitchen for families and individuals as well as a guest kitchen for groups up to 20 people.
-A hall (for up to 20 people) and a meeting room (for up to 9 people).
-A common room with TV and DVD's (for rent)
-Free wireless in the restaurant, hall and meeting room
-Bedsheets and covers are provided. In the double rooms, towels are provided as well.
Nidau/Biel in the 'Drei-Seen-Land' (3-lake area) is an ideal place for a long or short stay off the beaten track. The 3 lakes (Lake Biel-Bienne, Lake Neuchatel and Lake Murten) offer perfect conditions for all levels of water sports, boat curises, hiking, biking and moutain biking.
The Jura Mountains offer hiking in summer or cross country skiing in winter, with a big variety of trails in all levels of difficulties. There are, for example, the climbing of the Chasseral (1607m), the vineyard hike along Lake Biel to Erlach and St. Peters Island. There are loads of other one day hikes with good transport possibilities on either end of the trails.
Finally, you can find possibilities for all sorts of biking. There are easy bike trails around the lake with stops for swimming or you can also do some 'hard core' mountain biking in the Jura Mountains which offers a lot of beautiful day trips. There are two of the 9 national cycling routes crossing in Nidau (no. 5 and 8). The lodge is only about 100 metres away from the crossing. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>