Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
For large groups a phone call at time of booking
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our hostel is in the heart of Lahinch, a stone's throw from the sea, shops, pubs and restaurants. We are conveniently situated at the south end of the Old Prom, a gathering place for holidaymakers and surf spectators. A short walk down the promenade brings you to the Seaworld and Leisure Centre, an indoor swimming complex coupled with fascinating Atlantic aquarium exhibits. Also seaside, golfers can enjoy one of the best links courses in Ireland. Lahinch has something for everyone, and the hostel is close to it all.
We have 55 clean and comfortable beds in a variety of centrally heated dorm, private and family rooms. Along with free hot showers in our spotless bathrooms, we have outside facilities for wet-suit rinse off. To make your stay more affordable, we boast a well-equipped self-catering kitchen with generous seating. In addition, you can relax and meet international travellers in our spacious lounge with cable TV and DVD.
Our Hostel's beautiful outdoor BBQ area has plenty of seating, 3 picnic tables and a gas run BBQ. The BBQ is free for guests to use, and our out door area has great lighting, and is an ideal place to host a great evening BBQ.
Water Sports Changing Area
Surfers can enjoy a warm shower straight after the surf. Our Water sports changing area is a dressing room with 8 warm showers, toilet facilities, 2 wet-suit closets for hanging up wet-suits and racks for storing surf boards.
We also have free access to the internet on our guest computer and free WiFi access while you stay at our hostel.
**Please note our following check in times:
On Mon-Thu is 4pm to 10pm
On Fri-Sat is 2pm to 11pm
On Sun is 2pm to 10pm
If you have a different arrival time, please contact us. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>