Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Lakeside Holiday Resort is ideal for those looking for a central location within walking distance of a variety of shops, a good choice of restaurants serving typical local cuisine, the Lake where you will find a host of waterborne activities, boat hire, wind surf school , kite surf school, as well as free beach of Domaso close to hand.
The apartments are well equipped with everything you'll need for your self catering stay.
Cancellation policy: if cancelled or modified up to 14days before of
arrival nothing will be charged. if cancelled or modified or In case
of No Show, you will be charged the total ammount of your stay.
Check in from 15:30 to 23:30 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Pets are not allowed, the beds are already made (including sheet in the price) are provided 4 large and 4 small towels for apartment.
If the customer wish to have more during the stay fees will apply: 1 euro per towel for the small and large 2 euro. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>