Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
For Shopaholics staying at Lamurr is best choice for you! Emquartier and Emporium are just 5 minutes by walk and Terminal 21 is just one stop by skytrain(BTS). Our guests can travel around Bangkok with ease because our’s hostel is only 2-3 minutes walk to train station.Lamurr guests can take skytrain (BTS) one stop away to Thonglor area filled with Bangkok most famous for its classy bars, boutique shop, and upscale clubs. At this street is where you will see most of posh nightlife activities that you won’t find it anywhere in other area in Bangkok.
Staying at Lamurr Sukhumvit 41 is the best place to meet more new friends and many experiences for you to enjoy.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14.00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12.00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) At least 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If cancelled 1 day prior to the arrival date, 50% of room rate for one night will be charged.
(3) If cancelled on the same day (arrival date), 100% of room rate for one night will be charged.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the hostel is 20 years old. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>