Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Located 500 metres from Tha Pae Gate, this social yet chilled hostel offers budget, private rooms, expert local knowledge, and is very close to all popular nightlife.
Family run, complete with dog, you get the best of both worlds. A friendly atmosphere, with communal area and bar to meet fellow travellers.
Regular excursions and social activities are organised by your host, Pak, a Chiang Mai local, guaranteeing an authentic, Thai experience.
If you want a great location, inexpensive rooms and a relaxed atmosphere, look no further!
Lantern House offers rooms with en-suite bathroom, fan or air conditioning and small balcony in most rooms. Free wifi is offered in every room and all common areas. The guesthouse includes a travel agency where all tours and buses can be booked and excellent local knowledge is available.
**Lantern House Kitchen is open now! check it out Thai food here**
**We not except credit card**Only cash when check in**
**Please let us know if you will be a early or late check in!**
Property Conditions & Policies;
1).2 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2).Check out time is at 11.30am and check in is at 2pm.
3).Cash only payments for rooms on arrival.
4).Reception is open between 8.00am - 6.00pm. However if you arriving early or late! please inform us after you booked! by email or call.
5).We offer a free baggage storage.
6) If you will Arrive past 6 pm please inform us or we will consider you as a no show! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>