Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Also FREE when you stay with us:
- free WIFI
- linens & towels
- day-storage of luggage after checking out
Please refer to check in requirements at the bottom of the page before making your reservation.
- Lounge with billiard table
- TV room
- Swimming pool
- Free breakfast
-24 hour reception
-Tours to Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion National Parks
At check in, guests must present one of the following:
1. a foreign-issued passport
2. a Canadian driver's license
3. a US passport WITH a current out-of-state government-issued ID (such as a driver's license).
4. Guests may also be asked to present proof of travel departure
5. Must provide Credit Card deposit. For all Private rooms there is a $50 deposit, this is only returned if there is no damage or smoking in the room. There is a $10 key deposit for shared dorms.
6.Guests must be 21 and older to check-in to the Hostel. Guests 18-20 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 21. No guests under the age of 18 at the Hostel.
7. 14-Day Maximum stay per year.
8. We have a 48 cancellation policy, guests will be charged the first night room and tax if they cancel within the 48 hour window.
9. First night payment including tax is taken to hold the reservation. Reservations with invalid payments or declining credit card will be cancelled immediately. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>