Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Le Pavillon Hoi An Paradise Hotel & Spa Terms & Conditons
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation, you will be charged the first night of your stay, full amount if no-show.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
24 hours reception.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking except for specific areas.
Child friendly only if with the guardian checking in to private rooms.
Maximum 02 children under 12 years old can share a room with parents using the existing beds. The child is below 6 years old sharing the existing bed with parents: No charge for meal and accommodation. The child is from 6-11 years old sharing the existing bed with parent: No charge for accommodation, Breakfast charge will be applied with a 50% discount on adult meal price. Child 12 years old and above is compulsory an extra bed with breakfast as an adult price. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>