Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Lemuria will be one of the most welcoming hostels you will ever stay in! Our hostel is located on the coast in the village of Tamraght, between Banana village and Tagazout and 15 km from Agadir on the road to Essaouira.
Lemuria is part of a sustainable tourism approach, taking into account the protection of the environment. In this context, the 'Environment' program of Lemuria intervenes on several levels: waste recovery on the coast, selective sorting of household waste, the water economy, energy saving, Our social policy, favouring local jobs, etc…
On the other hand, our hostel is the perfect place for sun-loving, beach-goers, travelling surfers and just anyone looking for a great space to chill out and get out of the city life! We offer a comfortable accommodation with a choice of large single beds, bunk beds (4 – 6 person dorms) and private relaxing double rooms with a daily cleaning, a clean, free Shower & Beach towels with a deposit bed sheets and blankets and Shared, clean bathrooms with hot showers. We have a communal kitchen and a daily served breakfast at 9:00 am, FREE WIFI and a beautiful rooftop terrace.
Lemuria Policies & Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-24 hour reception
-Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
-Check out before 10:00 .
-Languages:Arabic, English & French.
-Eco friendly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>