Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A fully equipped self catering kitchen is available; FREE internet (WIFI and via our computer); FREE coffee and tea all day! And there's a comfy lounge with fire place and small bar. No curfew, no lockout, but limited reception hours (8am to 8pm).
The city of Leuven, home to the Stella Artois brewery, is a medieval but lively art city, best known for its university and its large population of students. There's over 200 pubs (and 'the longest bar of Europe', the central square), but also the medieval beguinage, the gothic city hall, many festivals and activities,...
The rates displayed here are what you'll pay upon arrival. There are no hidden charges; we will not require you to join any association to stay with us.
PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES. NO 24 hour reception.
Reception is open 8am to 8pm. Check in from 2pm. Arrival after 8pm possible via automatic key box if we are informed in advance.
* Our reception is open from 8am to 8pm. Check in is FROM 2PM TO 8PM. Arrival after 8pm is possible via an automatic key box IF YOU TELL US AT LEAST 24H IN ADVANCE. In that case we will need a copy of your id and the remaining payment; next we will explain how to get your key from the automatic key box.
* Mixed dorms are equal to mixed male/female. Our dorms (4, 6 and 7 bedded) are of equal value and are interchangeable.
* Our triple rooms have a double lower bunk bed and a single upper bunk bed.
* We do not accept online group bookings. Online bookings for more than 6 people will be cancelled, also if made in more than one booking or in more than one name. Guests must be 18 years old or older to book at our hostel; to stay they must be 18 years old or older, or be accompanied by someone who is 18 years old or older.
* Every guest will need a valid passport or identity card, to be shown at check in. This is a local requirement. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>