Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We organize a lot of events that traveler can meet both international travelers and locals like;
- Sabah Cultural Village
- Padas White Water Rafting
- 2D1N Mount Kinabalu Trekking
- Signal Hill Walking tour
- KLIAS Proboscis Monkey Rivercruise & Fireflies
- Kinabalu National Park + Canopy Walk
- Sepanggar Island + Snorkering
- Kota Kinabalu City Tours
Our communal area is where you can easily meet new friends or even a buddy travel to start the trip together, yet chilling enough to laid back when the trip has finished.
Each shared dormitory-style room provides air conditioning. Shared bathroom facilities include a shower and towels. Lockers are available at the open space area.
Please feel free to email/message us for the map and directions on how to get to the hostel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
- 1-minute walk from the Imago Shopping Mall
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival
- Reception working hours: limited hours.
- Check-in 2 PM
- Check out 11 AM
- Payment upon arrival by Cash only***
- Kindly inform us your flight number or bus schedule.
- Kindly inform us when there are any changes on your estimated arrival time.
- Your information on estimated arrival time helps us run our reception better.
- When deemed necessary, we shall arrange self check-in for late check-in Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>