Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Liv’in Lisbon Property is the result of two friends’ desire to share their love for travelling. After living abroad for a year, they returned to bring back the best from their international experience to the city of Lisbon.
To intensify your unique experience, on the top floors of Liv’in Lisbon Property there is an international students housing, giving you the opportunity to meet more people that can show you in two or three days the best of what they were discovering in a few months!
- Bed linen
- Laundry Service
- Towel Hire
- Daily Activities
- Common living room
Liv'in Lisbon Property policies and conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Light Breakfast included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old.
No pets allowed
Identification documents must be shown at the ckeck-in.
Stay must be payed at the check-in.
Licença nº/ Rental License Number: 6700/AL; 6693/AL; 6682/AL; 6690/AL; 6807/AL; 3941/AL; 3437/AL; 3945/AL. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>