Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our location is privileged. We are right in the center of the city, near to several metro stops such as Saldanha, Arroios and Alameda. In addition, apart from our great connection to the public transport system of Lisbon, near to our facilities some of the best landmarks of the city are located such as Jardim da Alameda Dom Afonso Henriques, the 'Street Art Quarter' of Picoas and Jardim da Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian, amongst other extraordinary attractions of the city.
We offer two dorms for six people each, so we are oriented to those travellers who are looking for the best comfort at the best price. In addition, we offer as ell the breakfast as well as common areas in which the guests can chill out and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Live Lisboa Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
The tourist tax is based in charging two Euro per person for a maximum of seven night.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age without guidance.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>