Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group reservations may be asked for payment in full prior to arrival. In the event of a cancellation less than 14 days before your arrival, we reserve the right to charge the total amount of the stay (plus tax) due to loss of opportunity. Any reservations made for a group without first contacting the hostel may be cancelled without a refund.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in Lecce less than 2 km from the historical centre. The hostel is located in a shopping area, so you will find all the services you need close by and at a lower cost.
Our rooms are cosy and comfortable along with a microwave and a refrigerator in a common area and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free
Lobby Collective Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: free cancellation 24 before arrival.
City taxes included in the price.
Breakfast included, possibility to have premium breakfast for a few euros.
Check in from : 15:00 - 24:00 .
Check out by: 10:30 .
Late check-out: after midnight 10 € extra.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
The property may pre-authorise the card.
Reception from 7:30 - 11:00 and 15:00-20:00
No curfew, 24-hour access
The maximum stay is 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>