Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Sleeping up to 80 guests, our hostel features a lush internal courtyard that’s perfect for braais, ping-pong, chilling, and meeting fellow travellers. Our iconic brick building also boasts two large, sun-drenched balconies, with views of Long Street and Signal Hill. We offer dormitory style accommodation, as well as single, twin, and double private rooms, all with shared bathrooms. Our TV room with satellite TV, pool table, well-stocked communal kitchen, and fibre-speed WIFI will make your stay with us a breeze. Our friendly staff will make your stay unforgettable.
We are “old school” and definitely not a “poshtel”! We believe in laid-back fun and adventure. We share meals and outings together, we party together, and there is never a dull moment. Be prepared to become a part of our weird and wonderful family when you stay with us.
All our receptionists are Cape Town experts and can help you book tours and connect with local events and activities. Our reception is open until midnight. We have after-hours security. We can arrange an affordable airport pick-up for you. We provide fresh towels.
Remember to bring your passport with you! We take the safety and security of our guests very seriously and for that reason we must insist on ALL guests presenting valid passports to check in. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>