Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It has a friendly atmosphere that will make you feel just like home.
We offer 12 private rooms that are divided into singles, doubles, triples, and one suite.
We have a fully equipped kitchen, which you can use. There is purified water, coffee or tea that are complimentary with your stay. Meals can be included if you tell Irma Gonzalez. She is a wonderful cook with plenty of delicious meal choices to satisfy our guests.
In the main hall area, there is a T.V. where you are free to watch movies or cable.
Other facilities that are included are free WI-FI, telephone, safe boxes, tourist information, shuttles, Spanish school information, and dancing school information so if you are passing through or planning to come to Antigua, Guatemala contact us at Los Encuentros, and we will be pleased to serve you in our hotel.
This hotel has a good relationship with several tourist agencies, so we try very hard to get you the best deals on your trips around Guatemala.
To offer higher quality service at Hotel Los Encuentros, we have expanded our hotel to include six more rooms and one suite. The suite and three of our rooms have private bathrooms.
Check out time at 11am
Pay cash upon arrival Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>