Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% Non refundable upon booking
Rest of the amount will be charged unless
Cancellation is in more than 21 days prior to confirmed arrival date (29/7 27/8)
Cancellation in more than 14 days prior to confirmed arrival date (28/8 10/9 & 08/07 28/07)
Cancellation is in more than 07 days prior to confirmed arrival date (21/04 02/06 & 25/9-7/10)
Non show fee: 100% of the remaining accommodation balance.
Early departure: 50% of the remaining accommodation balance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Contact the hotel in order to arrange key collection.
No pets allowed
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Loukas Pension consists of 13 beautiful rooms, most of them with private balcony from which you can enjoy Mykonos town, the Aegean sea and the sunset!
Loukas Pension is located only 200 metres from Mykonos Town with several dining and entertainment options. It offers air-conditioned rooms opening to a balcony with Aegean Sea view or to a patio with garden view.
All rooms are bright and offer an LCD TV, free Wi-Fi and fridge. Featuring light wood furnishings and tiled floors, each has a private bathroom with shower.
Cancellation policy: 14 Days Notice
Late cancellation or noshow – 100% Cancellation fee
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 12.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>