Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 11am.
2. Cash payment only upon arrival.
3. Smoking is not allowed inside the room or inside the hostel.
4. 1 Bed is allowed for 1 people only
5. We want your group to have the best experience possible, so just let us know what we can do to help!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Designed by and for travelers, Luk Hostel puts together modern architecture, complete facilities, Chinese cultural heritage, and an energetic atmosphere!
Our completely renovated Chinese style building now counts with a new and impressive rooftop and glasshouse! We wanted to design the perfect place for travelers to meet, talk, share, work and eat, so we created our own bar and cafe, the Rise Bar. Besides the modern and comfortable facilities, we added a bit more to the mix so you have the best experience in Bangkok.
What makes us amazing:
- Chinatown and Old town experts
- Rise Bar - our own Rooftop Bar and Restaurant
- Rise Cafe - to stop by for a coffee both to sit-in and take away!
- Free fast WiFi
- CoWorking Area for Digital Nomads
Things you want to know about CHINATOWN
Chinatown is one of the most amazing places in Bangkok! Food, temples, culture, and shops mix in crazy harmony, creating the most original place you could hope to stay! You will be close to Old Town (Grand Palace and amazing temples) and a quick walk from Hua Lamphong Train and Subway station (MRT), which means you can explore both Bangkok’s old and new! You will be surrounded by Thai food and dozens of street food stalls, making it the perfect destination!
Our objective is to uncover Chinatown 'mysteries' and its hidden secrets, so YOU can see it as it was never seen before. We will help you with the (weird) food, (hidden) temples, (different) people, (cheap) shops, (good and bad) smells. Let's explore it together!
Things to note
1. Check in from 2pm to 9pm and check out from 9am to 11am. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 situation we have to limit our reception hours.
2. Cash payment only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days (48 hours) advance notice before the arrival date is required. Please note that if there is no request from the guest to cancel their booking, the hostel allows to deduct the remaining amount fee though the guest's credit card.
4. Smoking is not allowed inside the room or inside the hostel.
5. We want you to have the best experience possible, count with us if you have any questions about your stay or about Bangkok! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>