Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 days before arrival date
Full nights stay if cancelled after 2 days
Additional Terms and Conditions
Towel deposit of 500 THB per room is required
Towel deposit of 200THB per person in mixed dorm is required
key deposit for lockers of 100THB is required for dorm room
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Luna guesthouse 2 has 4 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom and a 4 bed mixed dorm room available. They are all private non smoking rooms with shared clean bathrooms (there is plenty of covered shelter in the garden lounge areas for those of you that are smokers).
2 double bed rooms and the 4 bed dorm room are upstairs in the house and the rest of the bedrooms are in the garden annex. The double bed rooms have comfortable queen-size beds; the twin bed room has two single beds and the 4 bed dorm consists of 2 bunk beds. All bedrooms have air conditioning, a wardrobe, side tables, reading lights. The dorm room had lockers with keys for valuables.
There is a pleasant garden where you can relax and get acquainted with nature, squirrels, butterflies, geckoes and an assortment of birdlife all make an appearance.
Innumerable Tuk Tuk's and Song Thaew's (the red trucks) are available on the Tha Phae Road which enable you to reach anywhere (within reason).
If you need to go farther afield the Arcade Bus Station, Train Station and Airport are between 15-20 minutes away.
The Guesthouse offers:
- Tourist Information
- Tours & excursions desk (discounted prices for our guests)
- Breakfast is available on order between 7.30am to 10.30am (not free)
- Free coffee/tea for all our guests
- Free parking
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time is at 2 pm. (Possibly earlier if the rooms are ready.)
- We do not take in check in's early than 8 am. If you will be arriving after 7 pm please let us know by phone or email. So we can arrange a self check in.
-If you do not inform us you will be arriving after 7 pm we will assume a no show.
2. Check-out time is at 11 am.
3. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. Please do not smoke in the bedrooms or house.
(1) A covered area for smoking is available in the garden.
(2) Please be considerate to non-smokers.
5. Please keep noise levels down after 10.30 pm at night and be considerate of other guests.
Please bear in mind we are a family run guesthouse and therefore our operating times are between 8:00 am and 6:30 pm. If you are arriving after 19:00 please let us know so we can send you the self check in procedure. Please contact us during these hours and let us know what time we can expect you to arrive. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>