Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The hotel will charge one nights fees, in case of a no show, or cancellation with notice less than 14 days prior to the arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The hotel must be informed about the type of rooms, at the time of the reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hotel operates all through out the year, providing it's services to both locals and tourists, as well as business guests.
Known for it's hospitality and cleanliness , the hotel consists of 60 rooms all newly refurbished. Each room has it's own balcony (except the superior double rooms), a 21' color tv set, direct dial telephone, stocked mini bar, hairdryer, bathroom amenities, double glazed windows, laminated floors and more.
Our latest addition is a new lounge kitchen bar, providing a la carte menus, and specialty coffees and snacks throughout the day.Our latest renovation occurred in winter 2008. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>