Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
MEININGER Bruxelles Gare du Midi is a great base from which any traveller can explore the city of Brussels. The hotel is located in charming neighbourhood of Anderlecht, in the southern part of Brussels. The building itself is fantastic inside and offers 150 rooms and 678 beds.
Like all MEININGER hotels, this one offers super public transport connections to all over Brussels. Gare Du Midi train station is just 5 minutes´ from the hotel and from here you can get trains to not only great destinations in the city, but to all over Belgium and to other countries (the Eurostar stops here). Brussels Central Station is just 3 minutes on the train from Gare Du Midi. Also, Zuidstation underground is very close to the hotel and is great for connecting via the subway to numerous landmarks, restaurants, parks and neighbourhoods.
Brussels is home to some truly stunning museums and this hotel is very well connected to all of the major ones. The Magritte Museum is a particular delight to visit- it is a shrine to the artist René Magritte, who was one of the great surrealists of his generation. Located in the neighbourhood of Zavel, closer to the city center, and just a 15 minute journey from the hotel, it is a great option for families. The museum itself is one of six museums that make up the 'The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium'.
If you are looking for a breath of fresh air and some green space to have a picnic, then there are some great options in the local vicinity. Plaine de Jeux Pierre Paulus is just 1.8km from the hotel whilst the larger Parc de Forest is just a little further south. You can also discover the nearby Halle Gate- a medieval fortified city gate dating back to the 14th century.
As for the facilities, there is everything you need and more! 24 hour reception with a helpful and multilingual team, air conditioning, washing machine and dryer. Also, check out our public zones including guest kitchen and the lively game zone!
- 24h reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Game Zone
Services available for a small charge:
- Packed Lunch
- Tickets for public transport
- Luggage lockers
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR (Only private rooms)
- Internet terminals
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 EUR
- Laundry machine and dryer
- Bicycles for rent available
- For those with cars, we have underground parking
- Paid Parking nearby for 13,00 EUR per day (max. 2,00 m high) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>