Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The city center including its romantic old town, the river Neckar and the castle can be reached quickly and easily from the MEININGER Hotel Heidelberg either using bus, tram or just taking a stroll through the city. The main train station itself is also only a short walking distance. The new district of Bahnstadt is nearby which has serveral cosy cafes and restaurants.
The pursuit of study and knowledge has traditions going back centuries in Heidelberg. The interior design of the hotel is headlined by the motto 'know-how', which pays homage to the educational theme of the city. The hotel itself is adorned with asymmetrical shapes, colour contrasts and a material mix of metal and wood which turn apparent opposites into a harmonious experience.
There are a total of 100 rooms and 331 beds in the hotel. Like all MEININGER hotels, it provides all the facilities you will need during your stay, whether you are a family with little ones or a backpacker looking for an adventure. It is a non-smoking hotel and offers free WiFi throughout, 24 hour reception with a friendly, multi-lingual staff and a guest kitchen where you can cook up whatever you like.
The public zones are a great place to relax, socialise and meet people if you wish. There is a bar and a lounge. The rooms all come fully fitted including TV, bathroom ensuite and hairdryers, lines, and towels (small fee if you are staying in a dorm).
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Bar (24h)
- Baby cots (if available)
- USB Plugs in every room
- Desk / Chairs
- Clothes rack
- lockers in dormitories
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet 7,90 Euro
- Lunch Package 5,50 Euro
- Late check out till 2pm for 15,00 Euro
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 15 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Vending Machine
MEININGER Heidelberg Central Station Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Please note the property might pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included.
Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days.
You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory.
PLEASE NOTE: For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all MEININGER properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>