Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We’re located in the heart of South Kensington, directly opposite the Natural History Museum.
Our top location makes us the ideal starting point to explore the city. The Science Museum, Hyde Park and the famous department store Harrods are just a few minutes' walk away. If you want to see more South Kensington and Gloucester Road tube stations are close by, giving you fast and direct connections to attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Notting Hill or Covent Garden.
We have lots of British charm as our hostel is located in the historic Baden Powell House, named after the founder of the Scouting Movement. After a tiring day's sightseeing, you can put up your feet in our spacious, comfortable lobby, browse the internet or go to the bar and chat with other guests from all over the world. Here we can offer you drinks and small snacks such as sandwiches, muffins and cookies, just what's needed to keep you going for your next round of activities.
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Game Zone
- Luggage room
Services available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 7,90 GBP
- Packed Lunch
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 GBP (Private rooms)
- Internet terminals
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 GBP
- Paid Parking nearby for 50,00 GBP per day (Union Car Park, 31-36 Harrington Road)
- Adaptors and Padlocks for sale at Reception Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Suuri hostelliketju
1, Suuri hostelliketju
MEININGER London Hyde Park sanoo
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>