Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Servus and welcome! Salzburg is the home of the Mozartkugel, the Salzburg Festival and the Old Residence. But up to now there has been one thing missing - the new MEININGER Salzburg City Center. For your convenience, we've sited it close to the historic old town in the 'Zentrum im Berg' shopping centre on the Kapuzinerberg. From here you can easily explore on foot the sights of this 'world-class small town', such as Mozart's birthplace or the Festival Hall.
But you can also enjoy spending time in the hostel - in the morning why not go along to the breakfast room to enjoy our all-you-can-eat-and-drink breakfast buffet for 7,90€. At lunchtime or in the evening - if you've had enough of Salzburger Nockerl - you can make yourself a meal in our guest kitchen and get to know other guests from all over the world. Finish off the evening with a trip to the bar and have another chance to meet new friends. Or enjoy a clear view of the stars from our roof terrace.
The MEININGER is well-known for its unique and relaxed international atmosphere, and here in Salzburg it's combined with a laid-back feeling that is typically Austrian.
In the games room you can defend your honour at pool or table football or show off your singing voice at a karaoke evening. Or maybe you want to chat with your friends on our internet terminals in the lobby? If you've got your own laptop, WLAN is available free-of-charge in all our areas.
If you've been on the road for a while, you can use the washer and dryer in our guest kitchen to freshen up your laundry.
If you've got your skis with you or are using Salzburg as a stopover on your way to the slopes, your gear can be happily ensconced in our ski storage room.
And you can spend the night in a single, double or shared room. We also have a small mixed dormitory and a women-only dormitory. Please note that only people older than 18 years old are allowed to sleep in the dormitories! So that you don't get bored, every room has a TV and its own bathroom with shower and toilet. You can happily leave your bedding at home as at MEININGER it is always included in the price.
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Game Zone
- Use of luggage room also after checkout
Services available for a small charge:
- Packed Lunch
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR
- Internet terminals
- Pets allowed for 15,00 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Laundry machine and Dryer
- For those with cars, we have parking for 12,00 EUR per day (ZIB Shopping Center)
- Bicycles available for renting Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Suuri hostelliketju
1, Suuri hostelliketju
MEININGER Salzburg City Center sanoo
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>