Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Those who wish to visit the Vienna Hofburg, the Sisi Museum, Schonbrunn Palace and the Prater, or see 'the Kiss' by Gustav Klimt, will be happy to find great public transport links. The Schottenring is right around the corner. From there you can catch the U2, the U4, trams 1, 2 and 31 and no fewer than nine bus lines.
The hotel is located in a modern, straight-edged, fair-faced concrete building. All 131 non-smoking rooms have modern furnishings kept in a clear-cut design. Each room includes a shower/toilet, a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer, and individual stylistic elements radiate Viennese charm. You sleep in single, double, multi-bed rooms or dorms. Bed linen is always included.
In the lobby, the games room and the guest kitchen you can meet other nice guests, play a round of table football, cook your own meal, use our washing machine or surf at one of our internet terminals. There is free WiFi access in all public zones, and drinks, sandwiches and muffins are available at the bar and the reception.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 7,90 Euro per person
- Vienna Card
- Rent your bike with 14 Euro per day
- Tickets for city tours,etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10,00 Euro (only private rooms)
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- Car parking for 19,50 Euro (bookable in advance if available)
- minimum age in dorms: 18 years
- Packed Lunch (4,50 EUR)
- clothes rack
- Desk / Chairs
PLEASE NOTE: For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 80 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon
total price in full.
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A
reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the
agreed-upon total price applies. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
10, Maailmanlaajuinen suurempi hostelli
1, Suuri hostelliketju
Maailmanlaajuinen suurempi hostelli
MEININGER Vienna Downtown Franz sanoo
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>