Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% cancellation fee if cancelled within 3 weeks (21 days) of arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We can provide breakfast/meals if requested prior to arrival. This can either be arranged in house or at a restaurant across the street. We can also book tours, activities,transport, restaurants or entertainment to make your trip unforgettable.
We require credit card information on arrival. Group will be charged for breakages/damages/missing or lost items.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Taking shared rooms to a new level, MOY’s custom-built bunk beds offer super duper comfort and convenience. With an extra length two metre quality mattress, privacy curtains, reading light, multi-level sliding bedside tables, individual in-bed plug and USB points for easy charging of devices, and under bed lockers for all your valuables. They're as Instagrammable as they come and the perfect set-up for enjoying a well deserved sleep-in.
Our team will gladly help you book your tours and activities and give you loads of advice on how best to spend your days in the best possible way.
Our cancellation policy is 7 days.
Breakfast is included in all King and Queen rooms.
* Check-in time: from 2pm | Check-out time: 11am
* Breakfast vouchers available from reception.
* Common rooms are for guest use only.
* A lost key will result in a R150 PENALTY FEE
* NB: NO FOOD ALLOWED IN THE ROOMS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Parking is at your own risk
* A fee will be charged for any breakages
* For long stays washing will be done once a week unless arranged otherwise
* We regret no children under 12
* Bunk beds to be used at own risk
* Quiet times are from 11pm to 7am
* No visitors allowed
Please don’t leave valuables or cash in your room, lock it in the lockers or safes provided or ask at reception desk to keep it while you are out. We are not going to be held responsible for any loss or theft of guest property.
Cancellation policy: 168h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast is included in private room only all King and Queen rooms.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>