Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Close to the major attractions and the West End we are ideally located for the theatres, variety of restaurants, clubs and shopping of London. We are also just a few steps away from Bloomsbury where you can experience the splendour of the Georgian and Victorian eras - including the British Museum and Dickens House.
Our tradition of providing clean and comfortable accommodation is now entrusted to the third generation of the family (Saviour, Tania and Paul). The rooms are moderately furnished with TV, tea/coffee tray and wash hand basin. Some rooms have en-suite bathroom facilities. All rooms are serviced daily.
Our very reasonable rates include English breakfast and tax.
Cancellations need to be notified by fax or telephone at least 3 days prior to arrival.
> Late cancellations between 2 days and arrival date are charged 1 night (FULL CHARGE)
> No shows are charged the full reservation.
All rooms are private rooms (no dorms) and include TV, wash hand basin and complimentary tea/coffee making facilities.
Some rooms have attached bathroom facilities - these are shown as en-suite rooms.
The other rooms (shown private) share bathroom facilities with other rooms. Bathrooms are conveniently located on each level and are shared between 4 or 5 rooms.
The Quad / Family room sleeps 4 persons in a double bed and 2 bunk beds Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Huonepalvelu (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>