Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our spacious rooftop terrace over-looks the pier and the Pacific Ocean .The space is relaxed and quiet, complete with hammocks, perfect to soak up the sun and listen to waves. We have a fully equipped kitchen, ready for use after your trip to the local market! Our ground floor terrace and garden is an outdoor area, perfect for enjoying your self-cooked meals or choose from our delicious menu. This space is ideal for socializing, meeting new people and sharing stories.
Here you will meet our hostel pets Moka the dog and Panchito the cat. We provide a safe space to store your surf board and wet suit, with many surf schools and shops close by.
The hostel is very central and is located opposite the beach on the beach front, a 10 second walk from the waves. It is central to everything in Huanchaco and you just need to step outside to catch a bus to Trujillo.
We have a variety of different shared dorm rooms which offer a shared bathroom with hot water, safety lockers, strong wifi and a shared ocean view terrace. Our private room with an ocean view is a cozy double room suitable for a couple. It leads onto a shared terrace with amazing pier and ocean views. It has a shared bathroom with hot water and strong wifi.
Mandala Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 9-15 soles
Reception opens from 08:00 to 21:00
No curfew. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>