Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
See our special offers!(in Specials)
We have parking place for car(8 EUR/day),motorbike(4 EUR/day) and bike(2 EUR/day). Please, contact us in email to clear the vacancy and to reserve the needed places!!
MANDARIN Hostel has a centered location: 5 minutes walking distance from the M3 metro(blue line,CORVIN NEGYED station),7 minutes from M4(green line,Rákóczi tér) and a little more from the M2(red line,BLAHA Lujza tér).
We are near to a traffic point which is easily accessible from the airport, the train stations and highways.
The main Promenade is just a few minutes walk from us, as well as the National Museum, the Danube river with the Gellert and Rudas thermal baths, on the Buda side.
We are 100m from Holocaust Memorial Museum(Páva utca).
In the hot summertime days you can spend your time on our shady courtyard. You can make grilling and have some cool drinks too.
- accommodation in Private and Shared Rooms(with 2,4,6 beds)
- 24 hours running hot water
- FREE Internet access
- FREE use of security lockers with individual key
- equipped kitchen for self-catering
- NO curfew
- FREE maps, organized caving, walking and sightseeing
- and much more...
Our English speaking staff provide our guests with many information you require.
NO age restriction.
We accept groups.
Payment is made on arrival-ONLY in CASH,no credit cards!
RECEPTION work time: 08-22
CHECK-OUT time: latest 11 o'clock. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>