Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Mango Hostel is located one block from the main square, very close to the Santa Catalina Monastery,
San Camilo Market and almost in front of the Juanita Museum.
We have 16 private rooms between doubles, twins, triple and familiar rooms, all of them with private bathroom, hot shower, tv cable, and free wifi acces.
Mango hostel also has dormitories for 4 and 8 people, with private bathroom and hot shower.
All our guests can enjoy our bufet breakfast from 7:30 to 9:00am, from next day of your arrival.
Mango Hostel has a free kitchen for people who enjoy cook their own food.
In Mango Hostel you can ask for tourist information, we work with the best companies in Arequipa guaranteeing the best trip to Colca Canyon or any other place in Arequipa.
Check in from 12:00 pm
Check out before 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 18.00% for peruvian people.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>