Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
To Marirena Hotel consists of apartments that can accommodate 2-4 persons Studio for 2-3 people. rooms are equipped with: refrigerator, kettle, phone, TV, safe, Crib, aircon. The rooms are shaped and decorated with care in order to meet your holiday needs.
In the lobby of Marirena Hotel, the friendly staff will offer integrated services covering every possible need. are possible: currency, car and bike, tours, alternative activities (scuba diving, horse riding, safari, etc). Also, the pool, you will enjoy unforgettable moments. The children's pool and swings close to that will make our younger guests to enjoy unprecedented
For lunch or dinner meal will be served to Dionysus, the hotel's restaurant where you can enjoy delicacies from the Cretan and Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with the finest ingredients (olive oil of our own production, fresh vegetables and local meat). There Also, the menu option for particular nutritional uses (dietetic, special health needs, etc.) upon request. At Snack Bar, located right next to the pool, you can sit back and let the caress of the sun. It offers a wide variety of snacks, refreshing drinks and cocktails.
We require a valid credit card to proceed with your reservation. The remaining amount of the reservation will be preauthorized and charged on your arrival date of the booking by Click and Book Travel. For non valid credit cards you will receive an e-mail notification. We require your reply and valid credit card details within 3 working days. If you do not provide valid credit card details within 3 working days your booking may be cancelled.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking without penalty is possible until 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 7 days and Non-shows will be charged for the total amount of reservation. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>