Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Marmara Guesthouse has been selected 'TOP CHOICE' in the Lonely Planet 2011 TURKEY
Come and stay with us in our small guess-house in the heart of the old town to feel and be welcomed by the traditional Turkish family
This is a small -clean and quiet guesthouse with great sea view terraces,Please note that we are not a big hostel with lots of people and full of noise.If you look for a disco -bar please do not book with us .
You can enjoy traditional Turkish breakfast (you will love my mum's hand made jams) with watching see gulls or try the traditional Turkish coffee with exciting view of the Bosphorus & Marmara Sea and view of St. Sophia at our beautiful terrace. Especially night time you would feel great on the terrace under exotic atmosphere of the ancient city. We have one covered terrace and two great open air terrace and all of them have great views of the Marmara sea and St. Sophia.
The location of the hotel is very close to the heart of the old town, an easy walk to the Blue Mosque, St.Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar as well as to all kinds of public transportation points.
We offer single, twin, double, triple and the rooms for 4 people with private facilities. Our rooms have big windows ,the rooms on the upper floors with the view of Marmara Sea (total 15 euro extra per day) to Asia and Princess Islands or with balcony. All the rooms have private facilities, air conditioner and all the rooms have central heating.All the rooms are non-smoking rooms.
Airport Services (7/24): One way transfer costs 45 Euro from/to Istanbul Airport and 45 Euro from/to Sabiha Gokcen Airport. If you would like to be picked up please send us your flight number and arrival time. (Transfers are private -not shared- and prices are not per person, total cost up to 4 people).
You can exchange your books with us ,we have more than 100 books in our library.
Marmara Guesthouse has library ,internet, laundry services and beautiful roof terraces. All rooms include a breakfast. The breakfast is traditional Turkish type with free hot drinks and with my mum's hand made jams. Breakfast is served on our terrace all year with a panoramic view of St.Sophia Museum, Marmara Sea to Asia and Princess Islands.
We have free internet for our guests and also wireless internet connection throughout the guesthouse. So, you can connect internet with your own notebook for free of charge.
Welcome to your home in Istanbul! :-)
Cancellations can be made up to 3 days a head of arrival without charge; otherwise one night is billed to the card.
Please note that in order to secure your booking, you may be required to provide your security number/CVV number on the back of your credit card. We may contact you if we need this. Failure to provide this number could result in your booking will be cancelled. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>