Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have a bar with a great atmosphere where people can meet up and make new friends. We organize warm up parties for the Waterfall Party and Jungle Experience, they are both great parties, you shouldn’t miss them; and arrange taxis to go all together to enjoy them. On full moon night our bar is open all night long so it is a perfect meeting point in case you separate from your friends…remember more than 20.000 people join this party every month. Be prepared to release the artist inside of you…painting yourself and friends with the fluorescent paints ffor the Full Moon party…It is so much fun!!!
Refundable terms: No Refundable During Full Moon Party Weeks, Christmas and New Year Eve.
Cancellation policy: 30 DAY before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out: No check out time
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included whole year
No Smoking in rooms. Smoking area available
Age Restriction: No Children allowed
Reception working hours 09:00-23:00
No outside alcohol allowed on the place
No food or drinks allowed in the dorms (Water is OK)
No outside guest allowed in the dorms (safety of guests belongings)
We provide linen, towels, shower gel, shampoo, hot water, wifi and lockers (bring you own padlock)
A refundable deposit of 1000 thb will be required at check in time. It will be given back at your check out time after check your towel, bed sheets, blanket and room key. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen lentokenttäkuljetus
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>