Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 7 days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Keep nights hours from 10 pm.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All apartments are facing an interior courtyard; therefore you will enjoy a quiet and peaceful environment. Whether you’re travelling alone, with your partner, family or friends, we offer you all the facilities to enjoy your stay.
Our rooms include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom and toilet
- Equipped kitchen
- Towels and sheets
- Area to sit and relax
- Common area in the courtyard
Gartl Apartments and Hostel Policies & Conditions:
- Check-in is only possible from 10am to 6pm (Sundays and Holidays until 4pm)
- Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. (except non-refundable rates)
- Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
- Check Out until 11am.
- Taxes included.
- Reception: daily open from 10am - 6pm. (Sundays and Holidays until 4pm)
- We don't serve breakfast but there’s a supermarket right in front of the apartment:)
- All rooms are non-smoking areas but smoking in the courtyard is allowed. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>