Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All rooms have Air-conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Cable TV, DVD Player, Dimmer Switch, Electronic Document Safe, Fridge/Minibar, Blackout Curtains and Kettle and Crockery and ensuite bathroom with hot and cold shower.
Standard rooms are approximately 24 sq m and have a side balcony.
Superior rooms are approximately 32 sq m and have a wrap-around balcony to the front overlooking the street or quieter rooms overlooking the property behind.
Superior rooms contain a microwave and include complimentary tea and coffee.
Downstairs there is a large air-conditioned bar with free Internet access for guests as well as three free pool tables for guests. The bar is non-smoking. Additionally we have seven TV screens to cover a complete range of live sports. For those who prefer to while away a few hours in their room, there is a complimentary book and DVD library for guests. Residents are also entitled to a 10% discount on their drinks bill in the bar. While we currently do not operate a kitchen, we do carry several menus from neighbouring properties.
At the front there is a seating area with sofas and easy chairs where you can sit in the shade and people watch or have a cigarette. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>