Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Every room comes with its own fully equipped bathroom. We thought about everything, so every bathroom has a its own water heater in it, hair dryer, and its own heating. We have carefully designed our rooms to fit everybody's taste. Every room has its own smart TV, carpet floor, dresser, night stands and lamps, and a WIFI connection. We are firm believers of a saying 'cleanliness is next to godliness', so we offer laundry services to our guests for a very reasonable fee. We also offer complimentary fresh towels that our guests can use as they please. Our boutique hotel has a big yard where our guests can chill out, its especially nice during the spring and summer when our tree is blossoming. During winter, our guests can chill and socialise in our tastefully designed reception lobby. Our staff is also always eager to help our guests with anything they can.
MI FAMILIA HOTEL Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception hours from 8:00 to 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.15 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
After 23:00, we expect you to keep your noise level to minimum. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>