Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
In all private rooms we have a big beds.
Whether you are on business or holiday Milano Hostel is nicely furnished to provide you with the most comfortable stay. Complimentary services include: hairdryer, clock radio alarm, free wireless high speed internet, iron board and offering 24 hour reception. In-room: desk, wardrobe and high-speed internet are available, air condition, tv , elevator and big garden..
All our new rooms are tastefully furnished (new furniture) that provide all the basic comforts for the well-being of its guests.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check from 2pm
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Air condition €7 per day not available in all the rooms
No smoking in rooms or internal communal area
big games room , for all age
no age restriction
led lights in all floors
All parking area outside hostel it's free from 1:00 pm to 8:00 am (next day)
We also have a private parking (Garage) for €15 per day
touristic tax 2 euro per person per night Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>