Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Check-out is at 12.00pm.
Check-in is at 14.00pm.
An early check-in charge for 12 hours is applied for check-in between 00.00 and 12.00pm at rates specified in the
Late arrivals between 12pm and 12am are subject to the following charges:
- Guests checking in less than 6 hours after 12pm will be charged an hourly rate
- Guests checking in 6-12 hours after 12pm will be charged a half-day rate
- Guests checking in 12-24 hour after 12pm will be charged the full day tare
Occupancy prior to check-in time on the date of the reservation cannot be confirmed unless the hotel has availability. Early Check-in has to be specified when booking and must be confirmed by the hotel administrator.
Late Check-in. If due to any unexpected reasons, you check in after 12pm, you must notify the hotel administrator. We will hold your room for you 24 hours.
Late check-out is based on occupancy and availability at the time of the request. Late check-outs must be approved and arranged with front desk staff.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>