Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
One of Mobay Kotch's charm is that it's located at the landmark, recognized in travel guide books, as 'the Townhouse'. Established in 1760's, this townhouse has a very rich in history and has withstood the test of time. It stands out because of its Georgian style architecture. With its distinct red brick exterior, high ceilings, wooden floors and grand windows, the property gives a feeling of being very open and airy while maintaining a sense of privacy and security.
As a result of its unique location, travelers can experience the two faces that Montego Bay and the surrounding areas have on offer:
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle and sometimes chaotic life as locals know it, and / or
- Relax on the white sand beaches and explore the city and surrounding areas.
Mobay Kotch offers dormitory room and private rooms to ensure all of your needs are met! Kitchen and Laundry Facilities - Kitchen facilities are available for use. The opening hours are 6:30 AM to 10 PM. A washing machine is available for use for a small charge. Smoking - No smoking in the main building at any time. Designated smoking areas are located outside.
Mobay Kotch Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times; 8am to 6pm.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>