Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere inside the building. Smoking within the building will be fined 200.00€.
- Any guest found using drugs of any type within the building will be fined 250.00€ and asked to leave the premises immediately. Again, neither deposit nor refund will be given back.
- Hanging clothes or linen from windows or balconies is strictly forbidden and will be fined 190.00€.
- Using fire extinguisher, hose or pull the fire alarm without force majeure, will be fined 500.00€
- Lost and found will be kept for 30 days.
- It is forbidden to walk around the building in underwear or barefoot.
- All consumptions must be paid right away.
- For the consumption of food and drinks feel free to use the common area in the -2 floor. We kindly ask you to get rid of the litter once you finish.
- Any card lost means 10.00€ from the deposit lost.
- Keep the rooms tidy to facilitate the cleaning service’s work.
- The daily cleaning service operates from 11.00h until 15.00h.
- If the guests staying are under 18, we will need an authorization from an adult.
- Check in time for groups is from 15.00h.
- It is not allowed to change the assigned rooms.
- One group leader must be the one in charge to deal with the reception. In the check-in, this person should be the only one staying in reception while the group is waiting outside the building or in our common areas (-2 floor).
- If the group have breakfast included, they will have 30’ assigned in advance to have breakfast at our common areas (-2 floor).
- All the rooms will be inspected at the check-out day.
- We offer free luggage storage until 14.30h. Unfortunately, we cannot always facilitate groups who need to leave luggage later than this time. If your group is going to arrive before 14.30h, please, advise us at the time of booking so a luggage room can be organized.
- We must receive a rooming list for each group at least 1 week prior arrival. This list must include the name and birthdate of the guests, their passport/ID number, passport/ID number issue date and nationality and what room they are staying in.
- The group leader will leave 10.00€ for every guest staying, in cash, as a security deposit. This deposit will be not refunded if:
- Members of the group are misbehaving in or outside the building, being noisy or causing damage to the property
- Interfering with fire alarm, smoking within the building, or misusing fire extinguishers or hoses.
- Members of the group are found eating or drinking within the rooms.
- Balconies have anything hanging from them (clothes, towels, flags, etc.)
- This list is not conclusive.
- Deposit MUST be paid by CASH. If everything is ok, the check-out day, we will proceed to refund it.
- Guests will be expected to reimburse Mola! Hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
- In the unusual circumstances that more people arrive, they will be asked to pay the rack rate at check-in.
- Please, keep in mind we cannot always accommodate groups all on the same floor because of the layout of the building and the room type chosen.
- Please, ensure that all guests have adequate travel insurance. We do NOT take responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
- In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo; transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God…) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Mola Hostel is a new conception of hostel. We consider it as a poshostel, by our design, decoration and good vibes in a completely renovated building. There are over 40 rooms where you will enjoy all the tastes and the flavours of Madrid. The hostel has rooms for 2 people (private rooms) for 4, 6, 8 or 10 people, with mixed and female dorms. Our rooms are cozy and comfortable with amazing views of Madrid
Our friendly staff will be happy to help and advise on everything you need to guarantee you an unforgettable stay in Madrid. The hostel is in the middle of the old town of Madrid. We are five minutes away from Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and many more charismatic sightseeings, Prado Museum is 20 minutes away, the same for the Royal palace or the Reina Sofia Museum.
Mola Hostel Policies & Conditions:
The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel.
You take care of all payments directly with the guest.
Flexible - 1 day (General)
The guest can cancel free of charge until 1 day before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel within 1 day before arrival.
Payment methods: cash, credit cards or debit cards.
Deposit: 10 euros security deposit paid only in cash at the check-in.
Check in from 3:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Towels not included - 2 EUR renting per towel.
Padlock not included
24 hours Reception
Kids under 18 years can`t have a shared room even if they are with an adult.
Only if they take a private room.
Kids under 18 cannot be accommodated if they are not accompanied by an adult. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Suosituimmat Madrid
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>