Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hiking,Treking,Horseback rinding,Art & Photography,Jeep Safari,Archeology,Hot aire Balloning,Rent a Car,
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Village near Urgup in the heart of Cappadocia, Turkey.
Part of the hotel was used by Christian monks until recently.
Some of the rooms were actually monk cells.
The quality of the cave rooms makes you feel cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Volcanic rock called 'tufa' is perfect insulation material which keeps the temperature between 17 - 20 degrees Celsius throughout the year.
Cuisine we offer warm hospitality, traditional food
In the hotel kitchen, organically produced food is used.
The chef presents the typical Cappadocian style of dinner.
Urgup- Monastery Hotel: 5 km
Goreme-Monastery Hotel: 9 km
Nevsehir Airport-Monastery Hotel: 40km
Kayseri Airport- Monastery Hotel: 70km
Ankara Airport-Monastery Hotel: 310 km
Antalya Airport- Monastery Hotel: 550 km
Izmir Airport- Monastery Hotel: 700 km
Istanbul Airport-Monastery Hotel: 750 km
Activities at Monastery Hotel
- Group and private tour guide service
- Whirling dervishes- Cappadocia
- Trip planning
- Walking/hiking/horseback riding
- Jeep safari tour
- Art & photography
-Rent a car Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>