Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Moontain Hostel is situated in the heart of the Alpes on the Alpe d’Huez Grand Ski skiing area. The lift which offers the possibility to join 250 km of slopes is just next door. Many activities are available around the property. In wintertime downhill skiing, snowboard, Nordic skiing and all other type of winter sports is possible. In summertime hiking, Nordic walking, mountain biking, Cannoning, Tennis and many other summer sports are possible.
Moontain Hostel offers a hundred of beds in which 2 to 12 persons can be accommodated. You can choose between private or shared accommodation as well as private and shared bathrooms regarding to your wishes and your budget. There are 2 bed-, 4 bed-, 5 bed-, 6 bed-, 8 bed-, 10 bed- and 12 bedrooms. Every room is equipped with heated towel rails, electric sockets, hair dryers, showers for a maximum of comfort. The beds have been especially created for a maximum of privacy. Each bed is equipped with a reading light, a blackout curtain, an electric socket and a USB socket.
Moontain Hostel policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 4 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 0.80 euros per person per night (+18 years old).
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 10.50 euros per person per day.
Towel kit is 3 euros.
Bed made before arrival is 9 euros.
You can bring your own towels and make the beds by yourself with the included bed sheets to save more money!
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is: from 7 am to 11 pm.
Please note: Children are not accepted in the dormitories.
No smoking rooms.
No pets are allowed at this property. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>