Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We cannot accept your check-in after 21:00 and will have to cancel your reservation if you haven't been here by this time.
Be sure to check in no later than 21:00.
* * *
Our hostel is only a 5-minute walk from Nagano Station.
30 minutes' walk takes you to Zenkoji Temple, one of the most famous and biggest wooden temples in Japan.
A lot of buses leave around the station, heading to:
1. Zenkoji Temple and Togakushi in Nagano City;
2. Other interesting/exciting places in Nagano Prefecture like Hakuba, Shigakogen, Monkey Park, Matsumoto and Kamikochi;
3. Such large cities as Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto and Osaka.
* * *
CHECK-IN: 16:00 - 21:00
[We will have to cancel your reservation if you haven't checked in by 21:00. Be sure to check in no later than 21:00.]
[You may be able to leave your bags before you check in or after you check out.
Please let us know in advance what time you are going to arrive or get back.]
[We kindly ask you to leave the hostel during this time, even if you are staying for another night.
It's OK to leave your luggage in your room or on your bed while you are out.]
No curfew at night.
* * *
We have Female/Mixed Dorms and Private Rooms.
Get relaxed in our tatami-floored living room.
You can cook in the well-equipped kitchen.
A supermarket, which is open until 19:30, is only a 1-minute walk.
NO SMOKING inside.
[We kindly ask you to smoke outside the side door or on the rooftop.] Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>