Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Mosaic Hostel is situated in the heart of Riga; in the most respectable and quiet part of the city - the embassy district, surrounded by monuments of architecture style Art Nouveau included in the Culture Foundation of UNESCO. Old city is only a 10-minute walk away.
Rooms are decorated in a minimalism style, all rooms feature beds and shared bathroom and shower facilities, include bed linen and towels. Free WiFi. There is a large double bed or twin beds in the room, blackout curtains, wardrobe, mirror, and desk. One of the main advantages of the rooms is their compact and excellent layout space.
Mosaic Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. This property can pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Light continental Breakfast 4 euro, for 1 person.
Reception: 24 hours.
We do not accept customers younger than 8 years of age.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
Non-smoking rooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>