Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The client can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 14 days before the arrival date. The customer will have to pay 30% of the total price if canceled during the 30 days before the arrival date. If the client does not show up he will have to pay the total price.
Grace period: No charges will be made on reservations canceled 1 hour after booking.
Cancellation in advance: No charges will be made for reservations canceled 2 weeks before arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in Tejada in Gran Canaria. Near to our facilities you can visit some of the most important natural landmarks of our island such as Pico de las Nieves, Caldera de Los Marteles and Roque Nublo, amongst other interesting spots of our island.
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa offers a shared lounge and guestrooms with free WiFi. A hot tub is available for guests. Guests can enjoy mountain views. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling, hiking and many more.
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards or cach.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast and dinner are not included.
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>