Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The national park at your doorstep provides numerous day walk and tramping opportunities. In winter take your choice of five local ski fields.
Visit alpine meadows with their wildflower displays and rare native birds. Have an adventure in local caves, canyons, or climb to stunning mountain tops and glaciers
Bed and Room Movements
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
Due to limited availability at time of booking, multi-share accommodation for two or more guests may be provided in separate rooms. Every endeavour will be made to ensure this does not occur, but should this be necessary you will be advised at check-in.
The office is open from 9 am till 6 pm. If arriving after 5pm please phone and we will leave a key out for you.
Office hours: 9 am to 6 pm daily. If arriving after 5pm please let us know and if you could put latest Check Out time is 10 am please!
Cancellation policy: No fee if cancelled before 6 pm the day before the booking; Full fee if cancelled after 6 pm.
There is no supermarket in Arthur's Pass so if you don't want to eat out, buy groceries before you come here. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>