Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
On arrival, it is necessary to pay the deposit in agreement with the host.
It is not possible to pay in this accommodation with the credit cards.
No pyrotechnic items are allowed.
If a disorder or unlawful behaviour is created, the host is entitled to expel the group from the accommodation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Mountain House Skrad in the heart of Croatia, Zeleni Vir is just 10min away. You can go by car (10min) or by foot (about 30min). River Kupa is 10 min by car. River Kupa is a natural border with Slovenia and there you can find a lot of beautiful beaches. Other interesting places in Gorski Kotar: Lake Lokvarsko, Cave Lokvarka, Adrenalin Park Kupjak, Safari, rafting, cayak on Kupa, Gorski tok and Swimming pool in Delnice, cycling roads. For those who like to hike, we suggest the Risnjak Mountain.
Mountain House Skrad offers comfortable, unique and rustic dorms up to 11 people with a shared bathroom.
Mountain House Skrad, Croatia conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 2 pm to 10 pm.
Check out from 6 am to 10 am.
Payment upon arrival only by cash.
Taxes are included.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking rooms. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>