Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% deposit to secure the rooms. Should the group cancel, the deposit is retained. 1) Up to 90 days before arrival: You may cancel the group without any cancellation fee up until 3 months prior to arrival.
2) Between 60 to 90 days before arrival: Based on the status update on 90days before arrival, you may cancel up to 50% of room nights without a cancellation fee.
3) Between 30 to 60 days before arrival: Based on the agreed block 60days before arrival, you may cancel up to 25% of room without a cancellation fee.
4) Any room nights cancelled within 30days of arrival incur a cancellation fee equal to all room nights cancelled.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A credit card number must be given as security for any group bookings to cover any damage or additional charges incurred. A key bond of $10 per key issued must be paid.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Chill out in the Chamois Bar & Grill, a favourite of travelers and locals alike. Enjoy pub style meals at great prices then party till late or watch the game on the Big Screen. NZ's most scenic Backpackers! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>