Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations or modifications must to be done 360 hours before the check-in date
Additional Terms and Conditions
At check in we have a security deposit for groups of 20/person, which will be returned at check out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For group reservations with more than 10 persons half of the payment must to be done when the booking is made.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our location, in the heart of the city centre, on Gran Via, is close to the best shopping and nightlife spots in a city that never sleeps. Were also near neighbourhoods renowned for their nightlife, such as Santa Ana, Huertas, Chueca and Malasana.
We have five comfortable and spacious rooms. Each guest has their own private locker. Bath towels, bed linen, ferre Wi-Fi.
Were located near many famous sites like Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace and the Royal Opera and are within walking distance of many more. If you're hungry for tapas you can easily walk to La Latina, the city's neighbourhood for eating and drinking Madrileo-style.
Our calm hostel is the perfect place to rest and relax after a busy day and to prepare for the next. Its ideal for travellers on a budget, individuals and groups, who will find out everything they need to know thanks to our helpful and friendly staff. This is the perfect place to meet people, exchange travel stories and encounter new experiences.
Ladies, it's perfectly safe, so feel free to join us.
Mucho Madrid, the best option in the city! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
7, Koko maailma
7, Koko maailma
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>