Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Two weeks out from arrival date full payment is taken. Final numbers will have to be known on this date. There is no refund on a no show or a reduction in numbers from this date.
Minimum two night stay at weekends, ie Fri/Sat or fri/sat/sun on bank holiday weekends.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Kitchen facilities are now available downstairs with electric cooker/grill, toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge/freezer to cater for all your needs. Full compliment of kitchen utensils included ie: pots, pans, cutlery and plates etc.
We are an ideal location for cyclists and have a secure facility for bicycles. We also have a foot pump available to our guests to pump tires. Bicycle hire is available in a nearby shop.
WiFi available throughout our premises: in rooms, bar and kitchen.
We are 3 minutes walk from the bus stop.
Check In Time: 2pm (bags can be dropped in earlier if required). Please call to shop next door for more information if bar is closed.
Check Out Time: 11am
Cancellation policy : 7 days before arrival Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>